• Text Classified = 40 words
• Display Classified = 3.87w x 2.5h
• 1/4 page = 3.625w x 4.5h
• 1/3 page = 2.39w x 9.5h
• 1/2 page = 7.5w x 4.75h (horizontal) or
3.7w x 9.5h (vertical)
• Full Page = 8.625w x 11.125h (full bleed) 8w x 10.5h (live area) • 8.375w x 10.875 (trim)
• IBC/IFC = 8.625w x 11.125h (full bleed) 8w x 10.5h (live area) • 8.375w x 10.875 (trim)
• Banner = 468w x 60h pixels/.gif
• Skyscraper = 120w x 600 pixels/.gif
Camera-Ready ads may be e-mailed to: email@example.com. All camera-ready artwork must be supplied as a .pdf file, 300 dpi .tif or .jpg. We DO NOT accept Mac files, so all artwork &/or disks MUST BE IBM FORMAT. All camera-ready ads must be supplied to exact size and specifications or will be subject to graphics design charges.
Any questions regarding ad formats, sizes, etc., can be directed to our graphics department at (954) 354-9751, M-F 10am-6pm.
For space reservation: 15th of the month. For camera-ready artwork: 20th of the month. Must coordinate with your sales associate if more days needed.
ADVERTISING CONTENT POLICY:
In order to maintain our commitment to decency and good taste, She Magazine reserves the right to refuse any advertisement that depicts graphic nudity or language, contains verbiage that is negative toward any group, gay-owned, operated or friendly company or des not comply with our advertising quality standards.
EMAIL our sales department for print and online advertising rates. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION IS INCLUDED.